Having second thoughts on your purchase?
We’ve got you covered!
Purchases made on tudungpeople.com and in-stores may be returned, exchanged or refunded within (15) days upon purchase. The product(s) must abide to these terms:
Full priced items only.
Original condition with packaging and tags intact.
Original receipt or invoice.
Not applicable for innerwear & accessories.
- All shipping costs will be borne by customers.
- Refunds and price difference, if any, will be credited with cash voucher via email.
- TudungPeople is not liable for parcels lost in transit during return.
- TudungPeople reserves the right to refuse a return should the item arrive in dissatisfactory condition.
- Reward points redeemed and delivery charges paid in the original order are non-refundable.
- This policy only applies to purchases made on www.tudungpeople.com or throughout Malaysia.
- TudungPeople is not responsible for third party purchases (ie: from personal shopper, distributors or TudungPeople International)
What To Do?
Fill in the return form here.
Return your item(s) in its original condition via courier or drop off at our physical stores.
Look out for a confirmation email on your return status.
Refund or exchange process.
How many returns or exchanges are allowed?
Items purchased are valid for one time return or exchange only
Is it applicable in-stores?
Purchases made online and in-store may be returned to our physical stores or be shipped to TudungPeople HQ for processing.
What is the method of refund?
All refunds and returns will be processed through cash vouchers (applicable online and in-stores). For payments via Shopback, the refund will be made through Shopback.
Can I exchange for a different item?
Yes! If the new item is lower priced, the difference will be returned via cash voucher. For higher differences, we will advise on the additional payment to be made.