Don't hesitate, Join us now.
JUNIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and strategise overall marketing plan.
- Analyze modest fashion market research.
- Analyze sales data.
- Create promotional activities that includes on-ground event.
- Increase brand awareness & interest through retention program.
- Communicate & coordinate well with vendor.
- Overseeing overall marketing effort that includes physical store.
- Creatively plan visual merchandising/ boutique experience that in line with our branding.
Skills you will need:
- Trend and fashion savvy.
- People person.
- Driven to explore new marketing opportunities.
- Proactive & team player – but can equally work independently.
- Organized & detail oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Have background/experience in sales and marketing (fashion industry is a bonus).
- Proficient in Google software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good understanding of retail management.
- Able to plan, strategise marketing campaigns.
If you think this sounds like you, kindly "Apply Now" or email us at careers[@]tudungpeople.com with the subject line “Application for Junior Marketing Executive - Name”
JUNIOR E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Shopify Junior E-commerce Specialist to assist our e-commerce and operation team with working experience managing Shopify. Your responsibilities include setup products, order processing, fulfillment & website management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle TudungPeople Shopify Ecommerce platform from planning, execution, review and improvement.
- Supports web/mobile and eCommerce creative development and redesign efforts.
- Customers Support Enquiries: Loyalty points, refund process, customer account & discount.
- Creates and maintains products: Ensuring all product & stock are updated.
- Daily Orders & fulfillments check and update./li>
- Maintaining, developing & monitoring TudungPeople mobile app integration.
Skills & requirements you will need:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Commerce or equivalent.
- Atleast 1-3 years experience managing & handling Shopify.
- Familiar with Shopify Framework, HTML, CSS, PHP, and Scripting.
- Familiar with technical integrations with Retail Tech or eCommerce technology stack, and the role it plays in digitizing operations.
- Quick learner of new software and service features.
- Strong communication, good attitude, problem-solving skills.