- Kebaya Sulam - Cinta (SQ)
TUDUNGPEOPLE LIMITED EDITION KEBAYA SULAM COLLECTION
Reinterpreting the classic and timeless beauty of Kebaya Sulam into TudungPeople’s signature watercolour florals, this is our take on continuing a legacy that is passed down through generations.
Featuring traditional florals such as morning glory, bakawali, telang, melur, and others typically used in embroidered designs, as well as ‘kerawang’ motifs in a unique yet recognisable arrangement reminiscent of the ornate edges of classic nyonya kebaya.
Printed on smooth satin silk and finished with our signature baby hem and LE Rose Gold metal plate, the Limited Edition Kebaya Sulam series features prints exclusive to TudungPeople.
Each purchase of LE Kebaya Sulam will receive a free LKS Sampul Raya set.
- All designs are custom made and originally illustrated by an artist solely for TudungPeople.
- All scarves will come in a matching reusable packaging.
- There will be no fabric label but instead it comes in rose gold metal plate label hand-sewn to one corner.
- Material: Satin Silk.
- Measurements : ~ 1.15m x 1.15m. (Bidang 48")
- Finishing: Baby Hem.
Label: Rose Gold Metal Plate.
- Disclaimer: Due to the natural condition of the material, you might see fine lines near the hem, and scarves may not be perfectly square.
WASH & CARE:
- Hand wash only
- Do not soak.
OPACITY: Level 5
Level 1: Totally see-through that needs an inner to cover the neck.
Level 2: See-through that might need an inner to cover the neck depending on the colour.
Level 3: Semi see-through that needs a double layer to cover the neck.
Level 4: Almost opaque and does not need a double layer to cover the neck.
Level 5: Totally opaque.
Bear in mind that all the photos are captured in a photography studio with bright lights from all angles. The colours are made to the most similar possible. The colours might vary from each computer settings.