WAYFARER : COLOURS OF INDIA COLLECTION
[WAYFARER: A traveler of the world, a free spirit with insatiable wanderlust, a nomad of life.]
Our new custom prints range is made of easy-iron, lightweight matte satin silk and has a slight sheen.
Comes in more environmentally friendly envelope packaging, this collection is designed for those free
spirit in mind.
Wayfarer: Colours of India features an abstract pattern with colours inspired by the beautiful land of India.
A country that is vibrant and bustling, full of excitement for all your senses.
- All designs are custom made and originally illustrated by an artist solely for TudungPeople.
- There will no fabric label but instead it comes in rosegold metal plate label handsewn to one corner
- Material: Matte Satin Silk
- Measurements: 2.0m x 0.65m
- Finishing: Baby Hem
- Disclaimer: Shawls are cut at random along the pattern, therefore placement of designs on each shawl may differ from each other.
Wash & Care
Hand wash only, do not soak.
Opacity Level: 5
Level 1 is totally see-through that needs an inner to cover the neck,
Level 2 is see-through that might need an inner to cover the neck depending on the colour
Level 3 is semi see through that needs double layer to cover the neck
Level 4 is almost opaque and does not need double layer to cover the neck
Level 5 is totally opaque
DISCLAIMER: Bear in mind that all the photos are captured in a photography studio with bright lights from all angle. The colours are made to the most similar possible and might vary from each computer settings.